Last updated on 29 September 2021.
We collect personal information that you provide to us directly through this website. SuperLife™ may also collect your personal information through promotions, competitions and customer queries. SuperLife™ will also collect your personal information when you contact SuperLife™ by phone, and through your browsing of this website.
The information we collect from you may include:
- your name, address, contact number(s), email address and payment details;
- information about your preferences for our products;
- your demographics and interests;
- a record of any queries you have made through this website or by contacting SuperLife™.
How we use personal information
Wherever possible, SuperLife™ collects personal information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
- to provide you with our products;
- where you have provided your consent to contact you directly about SuperLife™, our products, promotions, competitions and other marketing activities;
- to provide you with information or services you have requested;
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make; and
- for staff training purposes.
We will only contact you by email or text message with marketing material where you have provided your express opt-in consent to receiving marketing messages
Storage, access and correction
SuperLife™is dedicated to keeping personal information secure and we have security measures in place to protect your information from unauthorised use and disclosure. However, please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. You disclose any personal information online at your own risk.
You have rights of access to and correction of personal information that SuperLife™ holds about you. To access, correct or change your personal information, contact the SuperLife™ Privacy Officer by emailing email@example.com
You can choose to opt-out of receiving any marketing emails from SuperLife™ at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email.
Disclosure of personal information
SuperLife™ may disclose your personal information to:
- our associated companies;
- organisations which provide services to us, including advertising agencies and entities that deliver our products; and
- government or statutory authorities,
and otherwise as permitted by applicable law.
SuperLife™ does not sell, rent personal information to third parties.